PLC training Ludhiana –Registraion form
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Summarize and identify the main PLC functional blocks (inputs, CPU, outputs).
2. Program the PLC’s for simple basic control operations.
3. Analyse the standard PLC ladder diagrams and describe the program function.
4. Demonstrate connections of field wiring (input and output devices) to the corresponding PLC terminals.
5. Describe the nature of analog control signals and their industrial standards.
6. Use the Siemens Windows development environment (Step7-MicroWin32) to write ladder diagram PLC programs.
7. Use the Siemens Windows development environment (Step7-MicroWin32) to debug and document PLC programs.
8. Download PLC programs from the PC development environment into the PLC.
9. Read schematic and wiring diagrams and establish the correct physical and logical relation between I/O wiring and program addressing.
10. Demonstrate related computer skills in the Windows environment.
Course Content Outline:
Readings and Assignments
Overview of PLC
Review of relay circuits using AND, OR, NOT, NOR, NAND, XOR and XNOR functions, number system and Boolean Algebra.
Learn to draw PLC ladder logic diagrams and contact symbology.
Use programming software efficiently, identify and use mnemonics, appropriate addressing and memory management, programming, editing documentation and emulation techniques.
Downloading and uploading programs between computer and PLC systems.
Write and demonstrate programs using program control instructions:
Set and reset output
Timers and counters
Data Comparison and Arithmetic Functions